QBO Virtual Training - $799 plus GST
Are you looking to learn QuickBooks Online to do your own bookkeeping? Have you recently purchased a QBO Subscription? What do you do now?
Bonstar provides a 12-week (60 minutes per week) virtual program to train you how to use the various sections of your new QBO subscription so you can either do your own bookkeeping or know how to pull your own reports if you have hired a bookkeeper.
Why would you choose Bonstar over a university or college course?
- The program is virtual so you can take it in the comfort of your home.
- The program is 90 minutes per week for 12 weeks so it allows you to use what you have learned each week and ask questions at the next session.
- The program is interactive so you can ask questions as the material is being discussed.
- The program includes a manual.
- The individual will gain skills that will benefit their current situation as well as all future situations.
- Course covers all aspects of QuickBooks Online with some bookkeeping tips (Additional costs will apply for in-depth bookkeeping training).
- Bonnie has the following qualifications:
- Certified Professional Bookkeeper, Institute of Professional Bookkeepers of Canada
- Certified Payroll Manager, Canadian Payroll Association
- Nait Instructor - Continuing Education
- Numerous Accounting courses taken while a CGA Student
- Over 25 years accounting, bookkeeping and payroll experience
- New Company Set Up
- Getting Around
- Customers and Sales Part I
- Suppliers and Expenses Part I
- Company Activities Part I
- Customer and Sales Part II
- Suppliers and Expenses Part II
- Company Activities Part II
- Multi Currency
**Maximum 10 spots available
We have sessions during the day or evening.