Are you looking to train you Team to keep your bookkeeping internally?
Why would you choose a Bonstar over a university or college course?
- The program is specific to your business/industry.
- One on one training paced to the individual.
- The individual will gain skills that will benefit their current position as well as all future positions.
- Course covers all aspects of bookkeeping and compliance using QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop.
- Bonnie has the following qualifications:
- Certified Professional Bookkeeper, Institute of Professional Bookkeepers of Canada
- Certified Payroll Manager, Canadian Payroll Association
- Nait Instructor - Continuing Education
- Over 25 years accounting, bookkeeping and payroll experience
- New Company Set Up
- Getting Around
- Customers and Sales Part I
- Suppliers and Expenses Part I
- Company Activities Part I
- Customer and Sales Part II
- Suppliers and Expenses Part II
- Company Activities Part II
- Multi Currency
Cost is $175.00 per hour plus textbook fees of $50.00 - there may be an additional charge for Tavel costs. This course can be offered onsite or virtually. A certificate of completion is provided upon completion of the 56 hours of education.
Refund Policy - 60 Day Written Notice- No Penalty; 30 Day Written Notice-50% of outstanding balance of agreement to a maximum equivalence of 3 months billings. If Employee quits or is terminated a one month fee applies.